babyAri.com Forum Index Jump to: BA Home | Pictures

SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello World!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ari

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Hello World! Reply with quote

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my website! My name is Ari. I was born December 12, 2005. I am learning very quickly and am already becoming a monster. My mom and dad are teaching me English and Icelanic at the same time. So far I can say about twenty words and I understand hundreds more. My favorite thing to do is eat. I will eat just about anything, from steak to grass. I split my time between my mom's house and my dad's house, so life never gets boring. I started day school a few months ago, and have made lots of friends. My two best friends are named Terry and Hunter. Hunter is a little older than me and he is teaching me new words, like ball and catch. He also showed me how to go down a slide head first, which my mother does not approve of. Terry is a little younger than me, so he lets me play with all the best toys.
I am very, very sweet, and I love to give big hugs and kisses. I help with chores, and I love to sweep. Mom laughs a lot when I run into the house at the end of the day to pick up the big broom and start sweeping, even though I don't do a very good job. I am very interested in bugs, especially lady bugs, which never bite me. I am still a little afriad of frogs, though, because they don't look like anything I've ever seen before. My favorite animals are dogs and cows. I love to take a walk to the cow pasture and "Mooooo" at the cows. I also enjoy squishing my food and pouring my juice everywhere.
I look just like my daddy, which explains why all the girls like me. I can't go anywhere without telling EVERYONE "Hi!" and "Bye!"
I can't wait to go back to Iceland! I want to tell everyone in Iceland AND America that I love you all and I have the best family in the world. Thank you for coming to my site, and remember: even if I don't see you everyday, you will be a huge part of my life and who I grow up to be! Kisses and Hugs!!!
Ari Alexander
Post new topic   Reply to topic    babyAri.com Forum Index -> Ari's world All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: